Monday, November 2, 2009

Daylight Savings

I woke up this morning for the start of my yearly attempt to run in the morning during winter because I can go in a little later and hopefully avoid the treadmill. I did a nice primal workout consisting of sprints and felt great, only 5 for 30 seconds and 5 more for a minute, so more middle distance speed work, but still speed work and felt great. So daylight savings started out well....

Unfortunately I forgot that the sun goes down earlier, the same yearly defeat that place me on the treadmill tonight. Usually I'd venture out but there have been some local law enforcement problems near the hotel I'm staying at so it looks like it's treadmill time. In honor of every runners hated/loved device I'm going to put a few posts on hotel chains and which running aids they have; because I'm picky. So that'll be the theme as well as how to get a good run without being bored; which thanks to baseball I was able to put a solid 5 miles in without a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment