Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday Evening 10 miler

Well, this will be my last new post from California, for a while at least, I'll post one from home Monday and then start creating routes in Corpus Christi next week. If anyone knows any in Corpus, post a comment but i figure there's got to be some along the beach or on Padre Island but i have to make sure to avoid the Southern part of the island, i might get sidetracked.

So today's was my 10 miler, nice easy route to lead into the weekend. I used to do it T/W but it's been shifted as my long runs have slipped. So it's a lead-off of the 5 and 7 milers, link to the route is here.

As an aside, i forgot to thoroughly wash my water containers in the fuel belt, so i had a mildly soapy taste in one of my water bottles. Of course it was the one I started drinking out of second so i ended up running a little dry. Anyone have a good soap for water bottles that doesn't stick like dish-soap?

No comments:

Post a Comment