Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back home for a Day, so here's one from Upstate NY

How's everyone doing? I went home, initially for two days but my continental flight had some mechanical difficulties, leading to a 3+ hour delay and a second 3 hour delay because i missed my flight, so it was about 24 hours of home time. So the rule is always avoid Newark when flying.

Needless to say that messed up my body and my running a bit. I'm not sure how much but I suffered a serious case of dead-leg, so wasn't able to hit the 5 miles i wanted. Instead I did the light 3 mile run here in Palmyra, NY, kudos to anyone who knows what Palmyra is famous for, and its not a largest ball of twine. It's along the canal trail which is the left turn i make off of a mail road. I follow the trail to the park surrounding the canal lock and then turn back onto the main road. I had to use mapmyrun instead of gmaps this time because gmaps didn't register the canal.

Tomorrow will start the posts from Corpus Christi and one of them is going to be a 10-11 miler, probably thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment