Thursday, January 13, 2011

The winter blues

Winter is back again, with a vengeance. Thankfully I'm not kicking it in Atlanta because this would be me...
I don't know who made it but I'll pass credit to my friend Katie here on facebook for posting. I wouldn't be the drive,r, but rather the dude with the gym bag laughing at the driver and stopping to help, or maybe just standing around and taking the picture then walking off laughing. Depends on the day

But really, it's winter, I love snow, skiing but hate the early sundowns. Being that I work 8 to 6 or somewhere in there, its tough to get some of the Vitamin D needed, or even seeing the sun enough to not get all blah, for lack of a better word. Blaaah really is the word, I'm lethargic, cranky, ornery and just damn lazy. Drinking only sometimes work....might need to drink more, makes me go hmmm.
But really I'll be trying to break my funk, starting with the lunchtime runs moving outside. Ok, let's cage that "outside" running by saying I'll run outside at lunch when we don't have a North wind coming across the runway at 15 knots, because damn that's cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment