Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vibram Five Fingers


So i caved in to my primal Caveman instincts and got a pair of Vibram Five Fingers of AWESOME! OK the awesome was a blatant rip off of Jack Black but it fits because they are awesome.

My friend rob, otherwise known as @rvetere on the Twitter, yes it deserves a preceding "The", introduced me to them about a year ago, and I was hesitant. He raved about them for working out, walking and just relaxing on the weekend. He also mentioned that one of his friends who did iron man's swore by them as well. I was hesitant. I mean I'm a big boy and these shoes had zero extra padding so my knees instantly cried out Nooooooo....


So I waited, and waited until this year over the Holiday the soon to be inlaws surprised me with a pair, surprisingly looking just like the ones to the right. Since it was a gift i figured what the hell so went for a run, my first run, last night. It was great, I mean awesome, and amazing. My legs were jelly today, no knee pain, just a little in my left ankle from when i busted it up last year but wow. I loved it. I'll rave more as I add the distance and might move on from the KSO's, but right now, they rock

No comments:

Post a Comment