Monday, January 24, 2011

On the road againn, on the road again

Unfortunately I didn't get out for any good runs the last time I was traveling a week ago. It's a great trip to the Adirondacks to visit, great in the summer, but being the genius I am, I went in the winter. Ok it was for pre-marital counseling, and really was the only time to go but I still hoped to get a good run in. One of my favorite runs is this one here.
The Run isn't too bad minus the hill as shown by the elevation map below
You start on a ridge with a great view of the Valley below and then you can either go down the easy hill to start with the epic steep climb at the end. Or you can do the Epic drop to start, and then a nice slow rising climb for the last mile of the 8...it's your choice, but 200 feet of elevation change makes it interesting.

I'll call this one Decisions

No comments:

Post a Comment