Friday, November 16, 2012

Crushing Handshake of AWESOME!

Remember back to when we were young, for some that may be harder, but remember being taught that a solid handshake makes the introduction? That a crushing grip makes you feel like the man(or Woman)? Well to sound like a sales pitch, it is one, but a non-commissioned one based upon something I've started using.

The Heavy Grip brand decided to upgrade those little desktop ones which everyone can squeeze until they get tired, to something that gives a solid workout, stress release and fits into any corner of your bag with ease. The grippers come in sizes from 100 lbs up, by 50 lb increments to 350 lbs and are lightweight to carry but hard to close. I've worked my way up to 150 lbs reliably and can close the 200 lb one with some struggle, and it definitely has been working to develop my crushing grip...solely so i can open a walnut with my fingers by squeezing. ...

But seriously, I recommend them b/c they're easy to fit anywhere in the bag, lightweight and give an easy stress release/workout when your only other option might be doing laps around an airport terminal or parking lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment