Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Benchmark Run

Hey all! I meant to post this run two days ago when I ran it but got sidetracked traveling back to NY and then back down to Texas. The life of a traveler, the only problem was my knees were a little stiff today during the six miler I've started using as my basis here in corpus, for reference here's the 6 miler.

But the real one I wanted to pose was what I call my benchmark run. It's a simple 5k, or close enough to a 5k, with a good amount of elevation change, that I use to see where I am in my training. My best time on this was when i was 18 and I ran it in just under 18 minutes. Now, ten years later my time was 21:30, so I'm a little off from my teenage years.. It starts off at my house in CT, and here it is, my Benchmark Run

No comments:

Post a Comment