Sunday, February 27, 2011

Allergies!!!!!

Have struck, so I've been out of commission the last few days. The worst part is it always happens when the weather gets nice, everyone's outside running. I mean I'm struggling to keep my head up and heading outside to just get some soup and everyone and their uncle is running. Pretty sure i even saw someone and their uncle running together...

So not sure if there's a more miserable feeling for a runner. I mean the broken ankle or bone sucks, but you know you're down for a bit so you've accepted your fate. The muscle pull you just get the frustration of not being where you were last week, but can still move. Allergies or a sudden cold, always strike right when the weather turns, spirits go up and you're sunk. I was getting ready the day before for a nice 9-10 miler but bam, nothing happened because i was laid up. Hoping for health in the next two to three so i can catch the 50's in the middle of this week

No comments:

Post a Comment