Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Update for the middle of February, i think

So it's been a while since I've posted, honestly I think my last post was Christmas~ish. So it could be that I've stopped running, which i did for a week and change when i realized I'm allergic to the state of Wyoming, but its more because I haven't run anywhere interesting.
Right now I'm in Louisiana, much warmer than Wyoming, and even Maryland, but well, the hotels in quite possibly the worst part of town so running outside is out. However the treadmill has been my friend for the last week and a half. Otherwise though it's been race planning. For anyone interested, below are my current races, hopefully.
  • New York City Marathon(2nd attempt)
  • Marine Corp Marathon(hopefully, registration opens 4/1)
  • Peachtree Roadrace(again if i can register in time)
  • Bourbon Chase, the first one I'm already registered for
  • Covered Bridges in VT
Seeing that I'm only registered for 1/5 and 3 of them require some luck and setting a dozen reminders I'm looking for a few more. Ideally 1-2 marathons this upcoming fall and a tri late August.. any thoughts?

happy running and if we get out of work early enough next week in Wyoming I'll do some mountain runs and take pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment